Welcome to the Warren House Inn
- We hope you find these pages both informative and interesting.
A warm welcome is the key word for this traditional Inn, with its oak beams and log fires, situated deep in the heart of Dartmoor. Please browse these pages to find directions to the Inn, opening hours, some samples from our Menus, photographs and other information you may, or may not already know. We hope that when you have finished browsing our site you will be ready to plan your visit and experience the real thing!
We look forward to welcoming you,
Peter & Janet
Normal Opening Hours
- SUMMER (EASTER – NOVEMBER)
11.00am – 10.00pm (every day)
Food served from Midday until 9.00pm (Sunday 8.30pm)
- WINTER (NOVEMBER - EASTER excluding Christmas Holidays, when we open all day)
Mon/Tues 11.00am to 3.00pm
Food from Midday until 2.30pm
Wed/Sat 11.00am to 10.00pm
Food from Midday until 9.00pm
Sunday Midday to 10.00pm
Food from Midday until 8.30pm
- Grid reference: - SX 674 809 The Warren House Inn lies at the very centre of Dartmoor between Moretonhampstead and Princetown on the B3212.
- are welcome (please keep them on a lead).