Welcome to the Warren House Inn
- We hope you find these pages both informative and interesting.
A warm welcome is the key word for
this traditional Inn, with its oak beams and log fires, situated deep in
the heart of Dartmoor. Please browse these pages to find directions to
the Inn, opening hours, some samples from our Menus, photographs and
other information you may, or may not already know. We hope that when you
have finished browsing our site you will be ready to plan your visit and
experience the real thing!
We look forward to welcoming you,
Peter & Janet
- SUMMER (EASTER – NOVEMBER)
- 11am – 11pm (Sunday 10.30pm) Food served from Midday until 9.00pm (Sunday 8.30pm)
- WINTER (NOVEMBER - EASTER excluding Christmas Holidays, when we open all day)
Mon/Tues 11am - 3pm (Food from Midday until 2.30pm) Wed/Thur 11am - 10pm (Food from Midday until 9.00pm) Fri/Sat 11am - 11pm (Food from Midday until 9.00pm) Sunday Midday - 10pm (Food from Midday until 8.30pm)
- Grid reference: - SX 674 809 The Warren House Inn lies at the very centre of Dartmoor between Moretonhampstead and Princetown on the B3212.
- are welcome (please keep them on a lead).